Monday, March 24, 2014

Are You Ready to Be Resuscitated?

 

God is Up To Something: Part 3  

Wynter Patterson, founder of I am a Pearl Ministries, delivered this sermon at Mars Hill Baptist Church in Chicago, IL. If you have been following these sermon snippets, in part 1, Wynter explained how we may need to relocate from our current circumstances.

In part 2, Wynter encourages those of us who are bitter or angry about our current circumstances to re-evaluate.

In this snippet, you will learn how God often places us in a position where He can resuscitate our situations.

Scripture Lesson 

Ruth 1:18-22 - 18 When she saw that she was stedfastly minded to go with her, then she left speaking unto her. 19So they two went until they came to Bethlehem. And it came to pass, when they were come to Bethlehem, that all the city was moved about them, and they said, Is this Naomi? 20And she said unto them, Call me not Naomi, call me Mara: for the Almighty hath dealt very bitterly with me. 21I went out full, and the Lord hath brought me home again empty: why then call ye me Naomi, seeing the Lord hath testified against me, and the Almighty hath afflicted me? 22So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabitess, her daughter in law, with her, which returned out of the country of Moab: and they came to Beth–lehem in the beginning of barley harvest.

Ruth 4:14 - And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed be the Lord, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel.





No comments:

Post a Comment